Psychological services include psycho-diagnostics and primary interviewing of the client during the intake meeting at the Center; supportive interventions, individual, group and family psychological counsultations.
Psychotherapy services are provided by the Center and include the following forms of intervention:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
Among the evidence-based treatment methods that GCRT uses are trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy, prolonged expositional therapy, brief eclectic psychotherapy and somatic experience therapy. Additionally, cognitive, cognitive-emotional and body-focused psychotherapy methods are used in order to achieve stabilization in cases of complex trauma or trauma-related disorders.
Psychiatric services include the following:
- Consultation and clinical interview of the client
- Psychological testing with a specially designed set of questionnaires
- Psycho-diagnosing and defining of problems
- Designing a treatment plan together with the multidisciplinary group
- If necessary, prescription of medical treatment
- Assessing dynamics of treatment and rehabilitation
- Additional consultations and retesting after a certain period of time
- If necessary, referring clients to special mental health facilities